Hey there, I’m Unknown Outlier, UO for short. And I’m the creator behind the insights.
As you’ve probably guessed from my codename, I really like my privacy. And I totally plan to stay anonymous, whether or not this blog blows up someday.
But, that doesn’t make for an interesting about page, huh?
I’m sticking to my guns, though.
And rather than try to sell you some mystical and idealized version of myself, which would totally keep you visiting my blog for years to come, how about I just be honest? After all, there’s plenty of people and ads trying to sell you something already.
Why do I make insights?
What drives me to make these theories and share my insights? Well…
- I’m a bit of an overthinker. I can’t help but think insistently about things and draw connections, whether the topic is mundane or life-changing. Luckily for you, I tend to chop down on the extra explanations and leave out the origin story of the post. [Although, if the latter interest you then consider reading the behind-the-scenes posts available on my Patreon page.]
- I’m forgetful. So much so, that if anyone ever quizzed me on my theories, I would celebrate if I got half of them right. I need this blog to keep track of things. Otherwise, I’ll end up reworking the same topics all over again.
- I’m searching in the void. I know, I know. That sounds bizarre. But, what can I say? The “outlier” in my name is there for a reason.
Frankly, I’ve always felt disconnected from life. But, if there’s one thing I’m good at it’s noticing multiple possibilities. And I figure this blog will allow me to:
- Find more connections. Sure, humanity is varied. But, all kinds of things tie us together. And I want to discover as many of those things as I can. Maybe by doing so, I’ll feel less disconnected.
- Stumble upon like-minded individuals. Come on, who else develops insights and is not a conspiracy theorist?
- Discover the order in chaos. As noted in my first post, I think the universe is organized chaos. But, certainly there’s a few theories that can help us make better sense of things. And if so, maybe we all can gain better control of life.
Is that all?
Of course not. But, surely that’s enough about me. Check out a post instead. Here’s some suggestions: